Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tell Me Something Tuesday #4



Wow, tuesday already?
If you're new to this, Tell Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Cambria Hebert, where she ask, then we tell. Cool? Great!

This week's question: If you could meet anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why?

sleeper parents crept lifted pillow wake fairies retrieve teeth wakingWell, when I was a kid there was only one person I desperately wanted to meet. The Toothfairy. Yes, I know it's silly but I wanted to know what she looked like. I even wrote her once, asking what she looked like. That next morning, I found a two paged letter telling me that she looked very much like the fairies in my story books.



But that is past, on to better things.



I'm glad someone asked me this question a couple monthes ago, I'd probably be here for a while.

Then and now, there is one man in particular that I want to meet, William Wilburforce. Here is a man who is truly incredible! And if you've seen Amazing Grace, you'll know what I mean.
He took on the duty of ending slavery in England without blood shed. A duty that nearly sent him to an early grave. His commitment and passion are awe-inspiring. His dedication  and will are astounding. I could say much more, but then I'd go forever. Needless to say, he was and is one amazing man!

Well, he's my man to meet. Tell me who's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment